These Controllers receive sensor signals and control heaters or other devices to maintain a preset temperature. They can also be used for humidity, pressure, and flowrate control. OMRON also provides temperature and humidity sensors.
Showing 1–12 of 25 results
High-resolution display with 5 digits/0.01°C display in a compact Controller (48 x 48 mm).
• High-speed sampling cycle of 60 ms.
• High Accuracy
Thermocouple/Pt input: ±0.1% of PV
Analog input: ±0.1% FS
• Universal inputs on all models (thermocouple, PT, or analog input) to handle various sensors with one Controller.
• A PV/SV-status display function can be set to automatically alternate between displaying the status of the Temperature Controller (auto/manual, RUN/STOP, and alarms) and the PV or SV.
• Flexible contact outputs with logic operations (AND, OR, and delays) set from the Support Software (CX-Thermo Ver. 4.0)
• Preventive maintenance for relays in the Temperature Controller using a Control Output ON/OFF Counter.