The VFD-C200 Series is an intelligent vector control micro drive that provides versatile control modes for motors and includes built-in PLC functions with capacity up to 5,000 steps. It is suitable for harsh environment applications with a strengthened thermal and anti-dust design that provides comprehensive protection.
Applications : Food packaging machinery, conveyors, textile machinery, woodworking machinery, fans, pumps
- uilt-in PLC program with 5,000 steps capacity
- Built-in brake chopper
- MODBUS RS-485 and CANopen (Slave)
- The high-brightness LED keypad shares the same extension cable of the VFD-E/M/B Series to maximize operation distance
- Supports open loop control of permanent motors (PM Sensorless)
- Two high speed pulse input terminals MI7 and MI8 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- Two high speed pulse output terminals DFM1 and DFM2 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- New PCB coating for circuit (IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2) and thermal design suitable for harsh environment applications
- C200 Series Frame A supports wall mounted installation
Feel free to contact us for more information.