Delta‘s ME300 Series is a new generation compact vector control drive that inherits Delta’s superior drive technology, but with a 60% reduction in size. It supports both IM and PM motors, providing higher efficiency and flexibility. Various built-in essential functions are standard to reduce the need for additional expenses and to shorten installation time. The STO function is an option that prevents damage.
With its user-friendly operation, ultra-compact size, quick installation, and flexible, durable design, the ME300 is your key to increased market competitiveness and greater success.
Applications : Fans & pumps, conveyors, blowing machines, packing machines, wood working machines
Inverter Delta ME300 Series Specifications
- Supports IM / IPM /SPM motors and VF / SVC control
- Dual rating design:
- Normal Duty (ND), 120% for 60 seconds or 150% for 3 seconds
- Heavy Duty (HD), 150% for 60 seconds or 200% for 3 seconds
- Up to 200% rated starting torque at 0.5 Hz
- 2 set of motor parameter for multi-motor control
- Supports high speed pulse and PWM signal input
- Built-in single /multi-pump function
- Built-in braking choppers for the entire series
- Optional EMC filter for 1-phase 230V(C2), 3-phase 460V(C3) models
- Optional Safe Torque Off (SIL2/PLd) model
- 100% PCB coating for circuit(IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C3) for harsh environment
Feel free to contact us for more information.