This series adopts FOC (Field Oriented Control) which is a far more precise vector control algorithm. It can be used in both speed control and position control similar to a servo motor drive. The multi-function I/O terminal is expanded to meet users’ various application needs. In addition, it is supplied with a Windows based PC software program for managing parameters and dynamic monitoring. It provides an excellent solution for load regulation. It can output 150% of rated torque at zero speed, and it can have “point to point” and relative distance control functions for position control, making it the best choice for challenging industrial control applications.
Applications : Power transmission equipment, elevator, crane, CNC tooling machines, extrusion machines, injection molding machines, and auto-storage and retrieval systems.
- Output frequency: 0~600Hz
- 4 points adjustable V/F curve, Sensorless Vector Control, Field-Oriented Control
- Position/Speed/Torque control mode
- Sensorless Vector Control 150% torque at 0.5Hz
- 150% holding torque with speed feedback
- Overload : 150% for 1 minute and 200% for 2 seconds
- Rotational/Static Auto-tuning for the motor parameters and Auto-tuning for load inertia
- Excellence torque limit in all 4 quadrants of operation
- Dual RS-485 ports, Fieldbus and PC software tools for applications
Types of Inverter:
Feel free to contact us for more information.