The PJ Open Frame Power Supply series offers the most widely used output voltages of 12V and 24V with power ratings of 30W, 50W, 100W and 150W, and 48V with a power rating of 50W. These power supply units come with a universal AC input from 85VAC to 264VAC and wide operating temperature of -10°C to +70°C. The features include low leakage and low inrush current while the conformal coating on the PCBAs provides protection against dust and chemical pollutants. The PJ Open Frame Supply series is certified to EMC standards according to EN 55011 for industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment; EN 55022 for Information Technology Equipment (ITE) radio-frequency equipment; EMS according to EN 55024. The PJ Open Frame Power Supply series also conforms to major international safety standards including IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 standards and is fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection.
- Universal AC input voltage range
- High PF > 0.97
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- Low inrush current / low leakage current
- Conformal coating on PCBA to protect against chemical and dust pollutants
- Versatile configuration options: Open Frame, L Frame, Enclosed
- Remote ON/OFF option for selected models
- Long life capacitors
There are no reviews yet.