The Digital Power Meter offers all the measurement capabilities required to monitor current, voltage, power range and four-quadrant metering in an electrical installation. Its main function is to measure various electrical energy values and power quality parameters, including power factory, harmonics, and current/voltage unbalance. Delta’s Power Meter can also identify equipment malfunctions, energy waste, and other power quality issues for purposes such as analyzing electricity consumption and managing energy usage.
Features include highly precise measurement of bidirectional electrical energy and power parameters. It also provides simple installation and easy operation and a built-in RS-485 communication port that supports Modbus RTU/ASCII. All models comply with international installation dimensions and CE international safety approvals.
Showing the single result
Delta’s Advanced Multifunction Meter DPM-C530 offers precise measurement of various electrical energy values and power quality parameters, including power factor, harmonics, and current / voltage unbalance, and it also provides off-limit alarms and history log functions.
● Supports alert set-ups, auto meter set-ups, and hourly electricity calculation
● Multi-rate meter, record saving, and default max. / min. value set-ups
● Eco-mode meter and parameter group set-ups
● Adopts MODBUS and BACnet MS/TP protocols, applicable to the SCADA and energy management systems, as well as factory and building automation systems, suitable for sectors where power quality is critical
● Total Harmonic Distortion：2nd ~ 31st