The Digital Power Meter offers all the measurement capabilities required to monitor current, voltage, power range and four-quadrant metering in an electrical installation. Its main function is to measure various electrical energy values and power quality parameters, including power factory, harmonics, and current/voltage unbalance. Delta’s Power Meter can also identify equipment malfunctions, energy waste, and other power quality issues for purposes such as analyzing electricity consumption and managing energy usage.
Features include highly precise measurement of bidirectional electrical energy and power parameters. It also provides simple installation and easy operation and a built-in RS-485 communication port that supports Modbus RTU/ASCII. All models comply with international installation dimensions and CE international safety approvals.
● Offers precise measurement of various electrical energy values and power quality parameters, including power factor, harmonics, and current / voltage unbalance, and also provides off-limit alarms and history log functions
● Supports alert set-ups, auto meter set-ups, and hourly electricity calculation
● Multi-rate meter, record saving, and default max. / min. value set-ups
● Eco-mode meter and parameter group set-ups
● Adopts MODBUS and BACnet MS/TP protocols, applicable to the SCADA and energy management systems, as well as factory and building automation systems, and suitable for sectors where power quality is critical
Parameter Grouping Function
– All electricity data can be combined as a parameter group that allows access for master controllers (including PLCs, SCADA and EMS). This function reduces reading time as well as enhances real-time data accessibility of the master controllers
– Combines several discontinuous register addresses to one continuous address, reducing commands to achieve high-efficiency data acquisition of the master controllers (SCADA and PLC).
Energy Measurement and Alarm History
– The DPMSoft management software monitors real-time electricity data, and can easily export all history logs
– Offers energy history logs saved for up to 2 months, and with up to 17 electricity parameters based on various time intervals (example: 17 electricity parameters, 5 minute time intervals for 2 months). Built-in 29 alarm events with up to 500 alert history logs
Auto Meter Function
– Automatically settles monthly energy consumption (with built-in real-time calendar)
– Adopts a built-in date selected register that records active / reactive energy within two individual month intervals. Matched with remote communication control or energy management systems, the DPM-C520I can analyze monthly active / reactive energy, multi-rate meter calculation, and conditions of energy usage
– Acquires the power company multi-rate table recorded in the power meters
– Calculates multi-rate power cost to analyze electricity data, improving energy-saving efficiency
Showing all 2 results