Delta’s sensor products offer the best comprehensive solutions for sensing and detection that are adaptable to a range of environments and detecting distances. Customers can select Delta’s sensor products to meet various demands on a variety of equipment and production lines. Delta’s smart sensors feature a slim design with different exteriors and can be applied to a wide range of applications, such as food and beverages, packaging, pharmaceuticals, electronic component equipment, rubber and plastics, warehouses, machine tool industries, and other industrial automation production lines. All sensor types offer stable detection quality and superior performance, providing best solutions for smart manufacturing.
Showing all 2 results
The inductive sensors follow the standard M12 and M18 industry design, and offer a wider detection range with the same dimensions to provide easier and faster installation.
Detection range: 2 ~ 12mm
- Sensing distance: 2 mm ± 10%, 4 mm ± 10%, 5 mm ± 10%, 8 mm ± 10%,12 mm ± 10%
- Differential Travel: max. 10% of sensing distance
- Detectable Object: Ferrous metal
- Power Supply Voltage (Operating Voltage Range): 12 to 24 VDC, ripple (p-p): max. 10%
- Current Consumption: 15 mA max
– Load current: 200 mA max
– Residual voltage: 2V max. (load current: 200 mA, cable length: 2 m)
- Indicators: Operation indicator (red)
- Operation Mode (with Sensing Object Approaching): NPN: NO / NC; PNP: NO / NC
- Ambient Temperature Range:
– Operating: Operating: -25 ~ +70 ºC / storage: – 40 ~ 80 ºC (with no icing or condensation)
- Connection Method: 3 wires 2m cable and M12 connector with 200mm cable